1) I am so screwed. The au pair program was the only way I was able to afford childcare. Now I may have to quit my job.
2) I am outraged that we will have to fork over $60,000 for a nanny this year. Dammit. I won't be able to buy a new Tesla after all.
3) Dammit. I should have voted for that b*tch Hilary instead of writing in my husband's name, even though powerful women rub me the wrong way.
4) All you selfish doctors should stop complaining. Compared to all the other women in this country who are utterly f***ed in the childcare department, you have it... marginally better than most.
5) This is hard for everyone. Suck it up and just hire a $60,000 per year nanny like I was able to do because my husband is a hedge fund manager / my parents left me a ton of money. God. Why are you so selfish?
6) As an attending who had children after finishing training, you residents with children need to understand that decisions have consequences.
7) Thank God I only had one child and she is almost old enough to get up and get on the bus in the morning by herself. Hanging on by my teeth here!**
8) Crap. I'm going to have to use my elderly parents as childcare again. I hope I don't kill them, because then I would be so screwed.
**This one is me.